Local

A Myrtle Beach-area Italian restaurant is reopening. Here’s what we know

Cafe Vincenzo’s will reopen after closing for about a month. The owner hired a third party management team which he said caused a decline in quality.
Cafe Vincenzo’s will reopen after closing for about a month. The owner hired a third party management team which he said caused a decline in quality. Contributed

A Myrtle Beach-area restaurant that previously closed due to a decline in quality has plans to reopen after Labor Day.

Cafe Vincenzo’s previously closed temporarily earlier this summer, according to previous Sun News reporting.

Owner Vincenzo Panzarino previously told a Sun News reporter that the restaurant would reopen after the Labor Day weekend, with a grand reopening scheduled for Sept. 5.

A message was unable to be left at the restaurant’s main line on Thursday because the voicemail had not been set up yet.

As of Thursday morning, the restaurant listing on Google Maps says it opens in September.

“Reopening on September 5, 2025 under original ownership, Cafe Vincenzo’s remains true to its roots: authentic recipes, fresh ingredients, top tier hospitality, and a passion for exceptional food,” a statement on the restaurant website’s read.

The restaurant’s new menu is coming soon, according to its website as of Thursday morning.

Related Stories from Myrtle Beach Sun News
Elizabeth Brewer
The Sun News
Elizabeth covers local government and politics in Myrtle Beach and holds truth to power as the accountability reporter. She’s lived in five states and holds a masters degree in Journalism.
Get unlimited digital access
#ReadLocal

Try 1 month for $1

CLAIM OFFER