Ok. Just calm down and think for a second.
1. Child molestation is already a crime, no matter who does it or where it happens.
2. Unless there's a lock on the door, there's generally no barrier to a man following a girl into a ladies' room, whether he's wearing a dress or not. In most places no one is really paying attention who goes where.
3. If you're worried about your daughter in a public restroom, accompany her in there or stand guard at the door. It's called parenting.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News
4. A transgender student is the one most likely to be harmed in a school locker room. It's always the “different” kid that gets harrassed, beat up, or shamed.
5. Please take a little time to learn the difference between transvestite and transgender before you start screaming in public meetings.
Don Baker, Myrtle Beach