Gunshot victim taken to hospital after Conway shooting
A man was taken to the hospital after being shot early Thursday morning in Conway.
Police were called about 2 a.m. to the area of Seventh Avenue and Ridge Street in reference to shots fired, said Lt. Selena Small with Conway police.
Officers found a male victim who had been shot. He was taken to a local hospital with non life threatening injuries, Small said.
Conway police detectives are working on all leads, Small said later Thursday morning, but no arrests have been made so far.
Anyone with information about this incident can call the Conway Police Department at 843-248-1790.
Elizabeth Townsend: 843-626-0217, @TSN_etownsend
This story was originally published June 2, 2016 at 7:34 AM with the headline "Gunshot victim taken to hospital after Conway shooting."