Seven women face prostitution charges following an Horry County police investigation at Myrtle-Beach area massage parlors and other locations.
Horry County Police say the arrests stem from a Wednesday operation. The following people were charged with prostitution by the Narcotics and Vice Unit:
- Pei Cai, 43, at the China Doll Spa at 3901 Dick Pond Road.
- Weifen Chen, 61, at the Great Massage parlor in Conway.
- Shuizhi Jin, 47, at Oasis Spa, at 440 Highway 90 East, Suite 7.
- Pan Ruifang, 49, at Oasis Spa, at 440 Highway 90 East, Suite 7.
- Yuqin Wang, 55, Sakura Spa in Myrtle Beach
- Baopin Wu, 46, at Beijing Parlor 4811 Highway 17 Bypass.
- Jingyu Xu, at 2100 Old Highway 17 in North Myrtle Beach
According to one arrest report, an undercover officer went into a parlor and made a transaction for a lewd act. When the act occurred, officers arrested the suspect.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.