Myrtle Beach police respond to home break-in, five televisions taken
Myrtle Beach police responded after a home break-in occurred Thursday afternoon and five televisions were taken, authorities said.
Officers were called about 6:30 p.m. Thursday to a home on the 500 block of Caribbean Way, where a 46-year-old property manager reported the incident.
The manager told police he called them after noticing someone had forced their way inside. Once in the home, the manager noticed all the televisions had been taken, police said.
The manager said the door frame suffered a lot of damage during the break-in.
A 42-year-old woman said she showed the home about 11:30 a.m. Thursday and believed the break-in occurred some time between 1 and 4:30 p.m.
No arrests had been made in connection with the incident as of Saturday morning.
Police said the incident is still under investigation.
Contact ELIZABETH TOWNSEND at 626-0217 or on Twitter @TSN_etownsend.
This story was originally published May 9, 2015 at 11:56 AM with the headline "Myrtle Beach police respond to home break-in, five televisions taken."