Police have charged 18-yeaar-old Jamal Bessent of Conway with second degree burglary in connection with a Sept. 13 break-in of a home on Floyd Street, according to a report from the Conway Police Department.
The victim of the burglary told police he left for work at about 6 a.m. and returned at 2:30 p.m., discovering that the home had been broken into.
Officers found that an air conditioner unit had been pulled out of a window so the robber could get into the house, the report said. A laptop, a game system, a cell phone and two pairs of shoes were taken from the residence.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News