Wofford College in Spartanburg conferred degrees to 368 graduates at the 161st commencement exercises May 17. Area students receiving degrees were:
▪ Caroline Anne Barnett of Pawleys Island, B.A. in English with a concentration in creative writing, daughter of James and Mary Barnett.
▪ Edmond Ragland Coxe Jr. of Georgetown, B.A. in environmental studies and finance, son of Edmond and Betty Coxe.
▪ Ashley Leigh Smith of Myrtle Beach, B.S. in biology, concentration in neuroscience, cum laude, daughter of William and Donna Smith.
▪ Madeline Lois Soucy of Conway, B.S. in biology, daughter of Rick and Susan Soucy.
▪ Reuben Ryder Tipton IV of Myrtle Beach, B.A. in economics, minor in government, son of Reuben and Sally Tipton.
▪ Christopher Pierce Underwood of Surfside Beach, B.A. in environmental studies and Spanish, son of Todd and Ann Underwood.
▪ Stephanie Iris Vlandis of Myrtle Beach, B.A. in accounting, daughter of William and Penelope Vlandis.