▪ Ross Marple has joined BEC Construction as commercial division manager.
▪ Jason Harrah has joined McLeod Family Medicine Seacoast in Little River.
▪ Leslie Fryar of The Lakes at Litchfield has been promoted to executive director.
▪ Jamie Chapman of Coastal Orthopedics competed at the 2015 AITP National Collegiate Conference and Career fair and earned 12th place in PC Troubleshooting, as well as honorable mentions in several other categories.
▪ Marbles: The Brain Store has opened at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach. For information, visit marblesthebrainstore.com.
▪ The Novant Health Oceanside Family Medicine location in Southport, N.C., has expanded its services to include care for the entire family and extended hours from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Physicians of Novant Health Urology Partners and Novant Health Surgical Associates are now seeing patients at the Southport office. Novant Health has also opened a plastic surgery practice, Novant Health Coastal Plastic Surgery, in Supply, N.C.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.