Myrtle Beach is a city rich in history, with lots of iconic sites and attractions.
For those traveling to Myrtle Beach, make sure you put these 12 spots on your “To Do” list!
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News
- Have a drink at the Bowery
- Get a thrill at Family Kingdom
- Walk amongst the wildlife at Alligator Adventure
- Cast a line off the Cherry Grove Pier
- Sink a putt at Hawaiian Rumble Golf
- Take in a show at the Alabama Theatre
- Grab some souvenirs at Broadway at the Beach…while you’re there, stop by and feel all the feels at the Pavilion Nostalgia Park
- Watch a game at Pelicans Ballpark
- Go “Under the Sea” at Ripley’s Aquarium
- Feel the breeze on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
- Touch the sky on the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel