- “Summer Breeze Music Fest,” noon-6 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 19, with Paul Grimshaw and Carolina Midnight bands till 5 p.m., at La Belle Amie Vineyard, 1120 St. Joseph Road, Little River, just west of North Myrtle Beach Middle School. $8; bring two canned/dry-good items for area food banks and receive $3 discount. 843-399-9463 or labelleamie.com.
- “Swing Music through the Ages” by The Stardusters big band – 17-member ensemble, with Terri Stephens on vocals, and based in North Myrtle Beach – 3 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 19 at First Baptist Church, 200 U.S. 17 S., North Myrtle Beach. Free. 910-575-4620, or email email@example.com.
- The Magpie Salute (themagpiesalute.com), a 10-piece band including Marc Ford, Rich Robinson and Sven Pipien – three former members of The Black Crowes – 8 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 19, at Myrtle Beach Speedway, 455 Hospitality Lane, off U.S. 501, near Tanger Outlets and Carolina Forest. $20 or $40. 843-236-0500 or www.myrtlebeachspeedway.com.
- “Arts at the Church,” with Jaynie Trudell – pianist, guitarist, singer – 3 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 20 at Trinity Presbyterian Church, 2061 Glenns Bay Road, west of Surfside Beach. 843-650-0313, or email arts.at.the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lil Uzi Vert, with Bibi Bourelly and Kodie Shane, 8 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 20 (rescheduled from June 18) at House of Blues, at Barefoot Landing, on U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach. $35-$65. 843-272-3000 or www.hob.com/myrtlebeach.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News