All for free:
- “The Zookeeper’s Wife,” for adults, 3 Gabreski Lane, near Pampas Drive and Technical College Grand Strand campus. 843-918-2380. . at Myrtle Beach Base Recreation Center, 800
- “Back to the Future,” dusk, at The Market Common, in Valor Memorial Garden, on Farrow Parkway. 843-839-3500 or .
- “E.T. The Extra Terrestrial,” dusk, in . Riverfront Park, on Elm Street. 843-488-1950 or
- “The Secret Life of Pets,” 15 minutes after sunset (about 8 parks.nmb.us. .), in North Myrtle Beach’s McLean Park, 93 Oak Drive, south of Main Street, between First and Second avenues south. 843-280-5594, ext. 3; or
- “Rogue One: A Stars Wars Story,” after sunset, at Myrtle Beach Speedway, 455 Hospitality Lane, off U.S. 501, near Tanger Outlets and Carolina Forest. 843-236-0500 or .
- “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them,” dusk, outside N.C. Museum of Natural Sciences at Whiteville, 415 S. Madison St. –also with visit from Cape Fear Raptor Center of Rocky Point, N.C., 6:30-7:30 p.m. 910-914-4185 or whiteville. /visit/
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News