Steve Carr, general manager of the new Dave & Buster’s at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach, offered a few tips on how to get the most out of your trip to the area’s hottest new attraction.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News
The Myrtle Beach complex will offer half-priced Wednesday for games. Below are the regular prices to play:
Prices $10 for 48 chips
$20 for 100 chips
$25 for 135 chips
$35 for 200 chips
$50 for 300 chips
+$2 for 12 more chips
+$3 for 25 more chips
+$4 for 35 more chips
+$5 for 50 more chips
+$6 for 75 more chips
If you don’t mind crowds, come on a Wednesday.
Download the App to avoid lines
Dave & Buster’s now has an app you can download on your phone. Get your Power Card first, and then use the app to recharge it, so you and your family doesn’t waste time waiting in line to charge their cards.
Pair a food and game play package
As with any corporate chain, they bundle their items to offer a better deal. Carr said D&B is no different. Check out their website for details.
Know the Rules before You Go
- Persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by a guardian age 25+ with a max of 6 persons per guardian.
- Dave & Buster’s reserves the right to modify the House Policies and Dress Code guidelines for any reason, including or due to local or seasonal conditions or special events.
- Persons wearing torn or soiled clothing will be admitted at the discretion of management.
- No hats, clothing, jewelry or visible tattoos with offensive language or imagery.
- Shoes and shirts required.
- Sunglasses may not be worn in premises.
- We do not allow clothing which exposes underwear or excessive portions of the skin, which may be viewed as inappropriate in a family environment.
- No perceived evidence of gang affiliation.
- First Responders, Military and Veteran Motorcycle Associations, please provide proper identification if in riding apparel. No offensive patches on riding apparel.
- No OPEN CARRY of firearms permitted except by sworn law enforcement personnel.
How to get there and where to call
Address: 1322 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, Phone: (843) 945-3500