Here are a list of even more changes coming to Broadway:
* New specialty shops include Sand & Sun and a second Splash Fresh Bath & Body both recently opened in the Charleston Boardwalk area near Ripley’s Aquarium. Sand & Sun features summer shoes for the entire family, including popular brands like Rainbow and Sanuk. Splash Fresh Bath & Body features a variety of “smell good” items, including bath bombs, soaps, bubble bars, shower gels, shampoos, body lotions, hand and foot care, as well as other bath and shower products.
* A new attraction has recently opened in Pavilion Park West. It is a 118-foot-tall Ferris Wheel featuring 24 open-air gondolas, LED lighting and a fabulous view of Broadway at the Beach, as well as the surrounding area. The Ferris Wheel is open daily at 1 p.m.
* In the New England Fishing Village, you’ll find new additions – Southern Connection and Flip Flop Factory. Southern Connection offers apparel, unique items for the home, accessories for the beach and more, and features brands like Simply Southern and ‘Merican Proper. At Flip Flop Factory, you can design and make your own Flip Flops for the entire family.
* A second Beef Jerky Store location recently opened near Ron Jon Surf Shop. It offers guests the opportunity to sample the many flavors and styles of jerky as well as purchase other non-jerky snacks.
* Other specialty shops planning to open later this spring include Southern Candle Studio and Cariloha.
Venues are updating their locations:
* King Kong Sushi is undergoing renovations with plans to reopen later this spring, and Christmas at the Beach just reopened after updates in its store. Gemini Boutique, specializing in fashion and featuring brands like TOMS, Alex & Ani, Vera Bradley and many others, recently moved to a new, larger space next to Liberty Brewery & Grill.
For more information about Broadway at the Beach, visit www.BroadwayattheBeach.com, call 1-800-386-4662, or follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.