This summer, visitors and locals will have a lot of opportunities to enjoy free concerts.
North Myrtle Beach Parks & Recreation has announced their annual summer concert series.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News
This includes two concert series: Music on Main and Sounds of Summer.
Music on Main will begin on Thursday, May 19 and will be held every Thursday either at 202 Main Street or at the Horseshoe at 11 S. Ocean Blvd.
Sounds of the Summer kicks off on Friday, May 20th and will be held at the North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex Sandhills Bank Amphitheater, 150 Citizens Circle, Little River, the third Friday of each month.
So, grab you lawn chair and enjoy the following concerts:
Music on Main – Each concert is from 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
- May 19 Atwater (Main Street)
- May 26 The Embers (Horseshoe)
- June 2 NTranze (Main Street)
- June 9 Gary Lowder & Smokin Hot (Horseshoe)
- June 16 Ultimate Rock Machine (Main Street)
- June 23 The Entertainers (Horseshoe)
- June 30 Sound Express & Legacy (Main Street)
- July 7 Marsha Morgan Band (Horseshoe)
- July 14 Tim Clark Band (Main Street)
- July 21 Carolina Breakers (Horseshoe)
- July 28 Caribbean Chillers (Main Street)
- August 4 Mark Roberts Band (Horseshoe)
- August 11 Chocolate Chip & Co. (Main Street)
- August 18 Blackwater Band (Horseshoe)
- August 25 Special Blend (Main Street)
- September 1 Carolina Soul (Horseshoe)
- September 8 Six Stylez (Main Street)
- September 15 Midnight Allie (Horseshoe)
- September 22 Rick Strickland Band (Main Street)
- September 29 Hip Pocket Band (Horseshoe)
- October 6 Jim Quick (Main Street)
Sounds of Summer Concert Series – Each concert is from 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
- May 20 Fantastic Shakers
- June 17 Elise Testone (American Idol Finalist)
- July 15 Paul Grimshaw Band
- August 19 Too Much Sylvia
- September 16 Andrew Thielen Big Band
For more information, click here. For day of event updates & cancellations call the hotline at 843-280-5594 ext 3