Here’s a great excuse to dine out in Myrtle Beach SC!
January 7-17 is Restaurant Week South Carolina.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News
This eleven day event celebrates South Carolina cuisine.
During Restaurant Week, participating restaurants will offer special menus, promotions and discounts. So, it’s a great time to check out that restaurant you have never been to or return to a favorite.
The restaurants participating along the Grand Strand include:
- Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro – French
- Cafe Amalfi – American
- Castano’s Italian Steakhouse – Steakhouse
- Crady’s Eclectic Cuisine on Main – American
- Croissants Bistro and Bakery – Southern
- Ducatis Pizzeria & Trattoria – Italian
- The Parson’s Table – American Contemporary
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Steakhouse
- Sam Snead’s Oak Grill and Tavern – Steakhouse
- Vintage Twelve – Southern
- WaterScapes at the Marina Inn – American
Be sure to make a reservation for this popular event!
For more information on Restaurant Week South Carolina, click here.