Runners get ready! The Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon is this weekend!
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News
The weekend kicks off Thursday afternoon with the Health & Fitness Expo at the Marina Inn at Grand Dunes. The expo is from 2 p.m.-7 p.m. The expo will continue on Saturday from 10:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
To get warmed up for the big event, a Coastal 5K will be held at the Marina Inn at 7:30 a.m. Saturday.
Your four-legged friends can also get in on the action. The Doggie Dash to benefit the Grand Strand Humane Society will begin at 9:15 a.m. Saturday at the Marina Inn.
Then the big event on Sunday. The Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon will begin at 7 a.m. at the Coastal Grande Mall. The course includes five miles of oceanfront.
- Health & Fitness Expo – 2 p.m.-7 p.m. – Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
- Coastal 5K – 7:30 a.m – Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
- Doggie Dash – 9:15 a.m. – Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
- Health & Fitness Expo – 10:30 a.m.-5 p.m. – Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
- Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon – 7:00 a.m. – Coastal Grand Mall
For more information, click here.