Looking for something to do on Labor Day in Myrtle Beach SC?
Even though most of the festivals were over the weekend, there is still a lot to do on Monday.
Here are a few suggestions on how to spend your holiday.
- Myrtle Waves – To end the season, Myrtle Waves is hosting a Labor Day Last Day Blast. The event is on Monday from noon-2 p.m. The party will include music, games and character appearances. Click here for details.
- Comedy Cabana – Spend the evening laughing. The Comedy Cabana presents Pete Lee, Walker Hays & Cooter Douglas. The show starts are 8 p.m. and doors open at 6 p.m. For more information, click here.
- The Big “M” Casino – The casino ship in Little River is offering two cruises on Labor day. For details, click here.
- Broadway Grand Prix – Spend the day racing go karts, climbing a rock wall, playing mini golf and more. Broadway Grand Prix is open from 10 a.m.-10 p.m. For more information, click here.
- Ripley’s Aquarium – See 12-foot sharks, exotic sea creatures, jellyfish and more. The aquarium is open from 9 a.m. -10 p.m. on Monday. For more information, click here.
- WonderWorks – Explore this indoor amusement park that combines entertainment and education. WonderWorks is open 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Click here for details.
- Duplin Winery – Sample wines at Duplin Winery in North Myrtle Beach. The winery is open from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. on Monday. For details, click here.