Looking for something to do on Labor Day in Myrtle Beach SC?
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News
Even though most of the festivals were over the weekend, there is still a lot to do on Monday.
Here are a few suggestions on how to spend your holiday.
- Myrtle Waves – To end the season, Myrtle Waves is hosting a Labor Day Last Day Blast. The event is on Monday from noon-2 p.m. The party will include music, games and character appearances. Click here for details.
- Comedy Cabana – Spend the evening laughing. The Comedy Cabana presents Pete Lee, Walker Hays & Cooter Douglas. The show starts are 8 p.m. and doors open at 6 p.m. For more information, click here.
- The Big “M” Casino – The casino ship in Little River is offering two cruises on Labor day. For details, click here.
- Broadway Grand Prix – Spend the day racing go karts, climbing a rock wall, playing mini golf and more. Broadway Grand Prix is open from 10 a.m.-10 p.m. For more information, click here.
- Ripley’s Aquarium – See 12-foot sharks, exotic sea creatures, jellyfish and more. The aquarium is open from 9 a.m. -10 p.m. on Monday. For more information, click here.
- WonderWorks – Explore this indoor amusement park that combines entertainment and education. WonderWorks is open 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Click here for details.
- Duplin Winery – Sample wines at Duplin Winery in North Myrtle Beach. The winery is open from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. on Monday. For details, click here.