Mark your calendars!
The Beach, Boogie & BBQ Festival returns to Myrtle Beach SC Labor Day weekend!
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News
Is there any better way to end your summer?
Admission to the festival is free, but to sample barbecue on Saturday, September 5 from noon-3 p.m., you need to purchase a $10 wristband. Kids 8 and under, sample for free. In addition to sampling, there will also be sandwiches and other festival food offered for purchase.
In addition to eating great barbecue, festival-goes can enjoy live music, art/craft vendors, a car show and kids activities.
For those wanting to enter the competition, click here for more information.
Friday, September 4
- Wing Competition and Tasting 6 p.m.
- Dessert Competition 6 p.m.
- Live Entertainment 6 p.m.-10 p.m.
Saturday, September 5
- Corn Hole Competition Noon-4 p.m. Click here to register.
- Kansas City Barbecue Society Barbecue Competition Noon-2 p.m.
- BBQ, BBQ, BBQ Sampling – Noon-3 p.m.
- Myrtle Beach Car Club Car Show – Noon-3 p.m.
- Live Entertainment – Noon-9:30 p.m.
- Vendors – Noon-10 p.m.
- Announcement of the Official South Carolina Barbecue Champion – 5 p.m.
- Beach, Boogie & BBQ Festival
- Horry-Georgetown Technical College Conference Center
- 950 Crabtree Lane (near Grand Park at The Market Common)
- Friday, September 4 6 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Saturday, September 5 Noon-10 p.m.
- FREE Admission!