The Carolina Country Music Fest is almost here!
Three days of live country music on the beach from June 10-12!
Here’s a breakdown of what you need to know about the event.
If you don’t have tickets yet, don’t worry.Related content
We are giving away two $1,200 Super VIP tickets to the fest. We will choose a winner on May 31.
All you have to do is show us “What does country mean to you?” For example, you might like to enjoy an outdoor bonfire with friends, ride horses through the woods, or just simply wear your cowboy hat to the beach!
Submit your photo for a chance to win!
FRIDAY: Keith Urban, Jake Owen, Joe Nichols, Michael Ray, Outshyne, Maren Morris, and Lauren Jenkins.
SATURDAY: Tim McGraw, Chase Rice, Kelsea Ballerini, Chase Bryant and Kane Brown
SUNDAY: Florida Georgia Line, Cole Swindell, A Thousand Horses, Davisson Brothers Band, Brett Young and Chris Lane
- General Admission tickets are $179. That includes all three days.
- 3 Day Main Stage VIP Tickets are $399. In addition to three days of concerts, get access to the Main Stage Private Viewing Area, access to private bathrooms, access to private VIP cash bar and a ticket to the Kick-off party.
- 3 Day Super VIP tickets are $1,199. Platform level viewing area with full bar, air conditioned catering tent with seating, all food and beverages, exclusive VIP entrance, posh private bathrooms and a ticket to the Kick-off party.
To purchase tickets, click here.
PARKING AND SHUTTLE SERVICES
CCMF along with GO GROUND is offering three options to help you get to the fest.
- Shuttle Service – There will be a continuous shuttle throughout the weekend from the City Lot. Weekend shuttle passes are $69.99 and are good Thursday-Sunday. If you only want to park for one day, the pass is $24.99. For more details and to purchase your pass, click here.
- Hotel Shuttle Service – This service will make stops at or near 25 different hotels in Myrtle Beach. This service is $49.99 and is good for all days. For more details and to purchase your pass, click here.
- Book-A-Seat – If you are attending from Charleston, Savannah, Charlotte, Raleigh, Greenville, Columbia or Fayetteville you can reserve a seat on a luxury motor coach. For $79 you will arrive in Myrtle Beach by noon on Friday, June 10 and return on Monday, June 13 at 10 a.m. For more details and to purchase your pass, click here.
WHERE TO EAT
You will need to fuel up before a full day of concerts. There are plenty of great restaurants within walking distance. Here’s a look at a few of them.
WHERE TO STAY
Some of this hotels may already be booked, but here are a few located on Ocean Boulevard.
For more lodging options, click here.