Halloween is almost here! So, it’s time to plan where you will go trick-or-treating in the Myrtle Beach SC area!
The good news is you have plenty of trick-or-treating options to choose from along the Grand Strand!
- Take your little ghosts and goblins to Broadway at the Beach for trick-or-treating. Merchants will be handing out candy to the kids on October 31 from 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Click here for more information.
- Stores in Barefoot Landing will be handing out treats to kids. Trick-or-treating is from 5 p.m.-7 p.m. on October 31. Click here for more information.
The Market Common
- Kids can trick-or-treat at The Market Common on October 31 from 5 p.m.-7 p.m. Click here for more information.
- Take your kids to the MarshWalk in Murrells Inlet for trick-or-treating and a costume contest on October 31. Trick-or-treating is from 5 p.m.-6 p.m. The costume contest is at 6 p.m. behind Drunken Jack’s. Click here for more information.
North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex
- Kids can enjoy trick-or-treating along with hayrides, pumpkin painting, roasting marshmallows and more! The event is October 31 from 5 p.m.-8 p.m. and is $5 per vehicle. Click here for more information.
For more Halloween events, click here.