This Thanksgiving let someone else do the cooking. Whether you are in Myrtle Beach SC for vacation or a local, there are plenty of restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving. We do recommend you make reservations. We have divided the restaurants up by location and we have a special section for restaurants inside resorts. If you want to host Thanksgiving, put don’t want to cook, we have listed where you can order meals ahead for pick-up.
- Carolina Roadhouse – 4617 N. Kings Hwy – Enjoy an all-American feast at Carolina Roadhouse. The buffet will be available from 11 a.m.-10 p.m. It will include turkey, ham, sweet potato, mashed potato, gravy, coffee or soda and more. Adults $19.95, children under 10 $9.95. Reservations are required. 843-497-9911.
- Captain George’s – 1401 29th Ave N. – Captain George’s will host a traditional Thanksgiving Buffet from 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m. In addition to the traditional foods, the buffet will include crab legs and shrimp. Reservations will be accepted for parties of 10 or more. The buffet is $34.99, and $18.99 for children 5-12. For reservations, call 843-916-2278.
- Chestnut Hill – 9922 U.S. 17 Business – Turkey, leg of lamb, smoked oysters, seafood Florentine, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake and so much more. Adults $34.95 plus tax and tip; seniors 61 and over, and teens 12-16 are $29.95; children 4-11 $15.95, children 3 and under are free.
- Hard Rock Cafe – 1318 Celebrity Circle – Hard Rock invites you to their annual
Thanksgiving Day Feast from noon-6 p.m. Adults $25.95, ages 4-10 $12.95, 3 & under free with paying adult. Reservations are required. The last reservation will be at 4:30 p.m. Call -843-946-0007. thanksgiving pumpkin pie
- K&W Cafeteria – 7900 North Kings Hwy & 2001 South Kings Hwy. – For $7.99 plus tax, enjoy roast turkey with dressing, cranberry sauce, two vegetables, bread, dessert and beverage. For more details click here.
- RipTydz Oceanfront Grille and Oceanfront Bar – 1210 N. Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach – The buffet is $34.99 and includes a salad station, main buffet station, carving station, and dessert station. Kids under 12 are half price and kids under 2 are free.
- Simply Southern Smokehouse – 1913 Mr. Joe White Avenue – This buffet will serve a Thanksgiving feast from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. The buffet will include turkey and stuffing, pot roast, casserole dishes, yams, traditional sides and more. The buffet is $15.99, drinks included; 5-11 years old are $8.99; kids 4 and under are free.
NORTH MYRTLE BEACH
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News
- California Dreaming – 10429 N. Kings Highway, North Myrtle Beach; 2657 Beaver Run Blvd., Surfside Beach – Both locations will serve a Thanksgiving buffet from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. The menu will include oven roasted turkey breast, ham, traditional sides, pecan pie, pumpkin pie and more. Reservations are recommended. Adults $19.95, Children under 10 $9.95. Click here to make reservations and for more details.
- Greg Norman’s Australian Grille – 4930 Hwy 17 South – Enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner at this restaurant in Barefoot Landing.
- Gulfstream Cafe – 1536 South Waccamaw Drive – Enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving feast at Gulfstream Cafe from 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Menu items include turkey, ham, stuffing, cranberry relish, pumpkin pie and more. Adults $19.95, under 10 $9.95. Click here to make reservations and for more details.
- K&W Cafeteria – 1255 Tadlock Drive – For $7.99 plus tax, enjoy roast turkey with dressing, cranberry sauce, two vegetables, bread, dessert and beverage. For more details click here.
- Salt Water Creek – 4660 Hwy 17 Bypass – Enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving Feast. Adults $20, children $12. For more details click here.
- Wahoo’s Fish House – 3993 Hwy 17 Business – Celebrate Thanksgiving on the Marsh Walk. Wahoo’s will host a traditional & seafood Thanksgiving buffet. The buffet will be offered from 11:30 a.m.-6 p.m. The buffet will include turkey, ham, roast beef, peel & eat shrimp, smoked salmon, fried oysters and much more. Reservations preferred, but walk-ins will be accepted. For more details, call 843-615-5800.
- Beach Colony Resort – 5308 North Ocean Blvd – This resort will host a
Thanksgiving buffet in the Carolina room from Noon-3:30 p.m. The buffet will include roasted turkey, stuffed pork tenderloin, shrimp cocktail, green bean casserole, pumpkin pie and much more. Adults $22, Children 4-11 $11, 3 and under are free. Click here for more details and to make reservations.
- Blue Room Cafe at Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center – 2701 South Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach – Enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet with an oceanfront view. The buffet includes roasted turkey, ham, stuffing, a variety of desserts and more. The buffet will be served from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Adults: $24.95, seniors are $19.95, children ages 3-10 are $10.95 and children under 3 are free.
- Compass Rose Restaurant at Compass Cove Resort – 2311 South Ocean Blvd – Compass Rose will have two seatings for their Thanksgiving Buffet. The seatings are at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. The buffet will include, turkey, ham, salad bar, traditional sides, desserts and more. Adults $19.95, children 4-10 $8.95, under 4 are free. Click here for more details and to make reservations.