Need advice on where to go or what to do during your Myrtle Beach summer vacation? We’ve got just the thing for you.
Our first-ever GoToMyrtleBeach.com Summer Visitors Guide hits streets this week and offers tourists and their families a closer look at the area’s best attractions, exclusive offers and coupons, a map of Myrtle Beach and more!
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News
Inside, you’ll find our Hot 100 Heat Index, a list which runs down and ranks the hottest attractions of the summer to see who’s building the most buzz and what’s the most popular things to do in Myrtle Beach.
This awesome guide is available around the Grand Strand at more than 80 locations, so no matter where you stay, you’re sure to be able to find one (see full list below).
And, if you’re still planning your vacation or counting down the days until your Myrtle Beach Trip, you can also download the digital version below or click here to check out our Summer Visitors Guide page.
Summer Visitors Guide Locations
Where to find it
- Ocean Lakes Campground, 6001 S. Kings Hwy.
- Lakewood Campground, 5901 Bus. 17 S.
- Myrtle Beach Flea Market, 3820 S Kings Hwy
- Super 8 Motel, 2800 S Ocean Blvd
- Regency Towers, 2511 S Ocean Blvd
- K&W Cafeteria, 2001 S Kings Hwy
- The Palace Hotel, 1605 S Ocean Blvd
- Waikiki Village, 1500 S Ocean Blvd
- Cabana Inn, 1400 S Ocean Blvd
- Big Lots, 1360 S Kings Hwy
- KOA Campground, 613 5th Ave S.
- Daddio's Ice Cream & Things, 300 S Ocean Blvd
- Waccamaw Lanes Bowling Center, 101 Gray Dr.
- The Sun News, 914 Frontage Rd.
- Holiday Sands North, 400 N Ocean Blvd
- Emerald Shoals, 500 N Ocean Blvd
- Mammy's Kitchen, 513 N Ocean Blvd
- Redi-Et Ethiopian Cuisine, 503 8th Ave N
- Mammy's Kitchen, 1010 N. Kings Hwy.
- Court Capri, 2700 N Ocean Blvd
- Beach Access, 29th Ave & N. Ocean Blvd
- Palace Theater Myrtle Beach, 1420 Celebrity Cir.
- Barefoot Vacations, 3405 N Kings Hwy
- Grand Shores, 201 77th Ave N
- Booe Real Estate, 7728 N Kings Hwy
- Downtown Georgetown, 815 Front St.
- James Smith Real Estate, 14231 Hwy 17 S.
- Dieter Realty, 13253 Ocean Hwy.
- Dunes Realty, 13236 Hwy 17 S.
- Pawleys Island Inn, 11423 Hwy 17 S.
- Motel 6, 7903 Hwy 17 S.
- Garden City Motor Inn, 1120 N Waccamaw Dr
- Beach Access, N. Waccamaw Blvd. & Calhoun Dr.
- Garden City Realty, 608 Atlantic Ave.
- Dunes Realty, 128 Atlantic Ave.
- Garden City, Intersections of Atlantic Ave. & S. Dogwood Dr.
- Kroger, 2939 S Hwy 17.
- Surfside Realty, 213 S. Ocean Blvd.
- Surfside Pier, 11 N. Ocean Blvd.
- Town of Surfside Post Office, 412 Hwy. 17 N.
North Myrtle Beach
- Arcadian Dunes, 351 Lake Arrowhead Rd
- Sands Ocean Club, 9550 Shore Dr
- Apache Campground Pier, 9700 Kings Rd
- Sea Watch Inn, 161 Sea Watch Dr
- MB Travel Park, 10108 Kings Rd
- Golden Corral, 10600 Kings Rd
- Briarcliffe RV Park, 10495 N Kings Hwy
- Barefoot Landing Visitor Center, 4714 Hwy 17
- A Place at the Beach, 4525 S Ocean Blvd.
- Condo Vacations, 4023 Hwy 17 S
- Beach Vacation, 3801 S. Ocean Blvd.
- Ramp 66 Inc., 2800 Terminal St N.
- Global Connections, 2208 Hwy 17 S
- Plantation Pancake House, 2001 Hwy 17 S
- Beachwood Golf Club, 1520 Hwy 17 S.
- Pavilion Beverage, 1301 Hwy 17 S.
- Red Tree Inn, 1415 S Ocean Blvd
- Possum Trot Golf Club, 1171 Possum Trot Rd.
- Wyndham Resort, 410 S Ocean Blvd
- Peppertree By The Sea, 305 S Ocean Blvd
- Kroger, 781 Main St
- Seaside Vacation Rentals, 501 Main St
- Tripzilla, 209 Main St.
- Maritime Time Share, 400 N Ocean Blvd
- Grand Strand Realty, 503 Sea Mountain Hwy
- Elliott Realty, 401 Sea Mtn Hwy
- Tower on Grove, 2100 N Ocean Blvd
- Pelican Motel, 2310 N Ocean Blvd
- Prince Resort, 3500 N Ocean Blvd
- North Myrtle Beach, N. Ocean Blvd. at 49th Ave.
- Hartford Motor Inn, 5310 N Ocean Blvd
- Super 8, 1591 U.S. 17 N.
- SC Welcome Ctr, 2121 U.S. 17
- Days Inn, 1564 U.S. 17
- Lakeshore Motel, 1391 U.S. 17
- Sleep Inn, 909 U.S. 17
- Holiday Inn Express, 722 U.S. 17
- Myrtle Beach Visitors Center, 3721 Hwy 76 E
- Myrtle Beach Visitors Center, 3049 Hwy 76 E
- Myrtle Beach Visitors Center, 1587 Hwy 501
- Myrtle Beach Visitors Center, 1800 Hwy 501