Tucked into the curve of Ocean Boulevard in northern Surfside Beach is Holiday Inn Oceanfront, often described as "the hidden treasure of Myrtle Beach." Its location is perfectly poised between Myrtle Beach and Murrells Inlet. Its oceanfront views are magnificent.
With 133 rooms and a bounty of activities and amenities, Holiday Inn Oceanfront offers quiet comfort and style for families on a budget looking for a mini or extended vacation.
Choose from two double, one king-size, or one queen-size bed accommodation options with ocean or city views. Rooms include a refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker and have in-room movies and video games and access to free high-speed Internet service. Holiday Inn Oceanfront is also pet-friendly.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News
• Swimming pool and Jacuzzi (located on the pool deck) overlooking the Atlantic
• 24-hour fitness center located off the main lobby
• An oceanfront, full-service restaurant, serving breakfast and dinner, with indoor and outdoor dining (open year-round)
• An oceanfront Tiki Bar Lounge (open year-round)
• Tiki Bar & Hut, located on the pool deck with direct beach access
• Scoops Ice Cream & Café, located on the pool deck, serving lunch daily (seasonal)
On-site is the 2,000-square-foot Plantation Ballroom, with versatile floor plans down to the 470-square-foot oceanfront Middleton board room. Holiday Inn Oceanfront hosts conferences, convention services, weddings, social events, holiday parties, family reunions, corporate events and more. The hotel describes its cutting-edge catering style as "Banquetology."
• The Bridal Showcase is scheduled here on Nov. 8 from 1-5 p.m.
Rates, Specials & Packages:
Regular rates start at $89. Fall discounts, and golf and entertainment packages are also available. Visit www.hionthebeach.com for detailed info. Also online is where you can enter to win a free weekend getaway (ends Oct. 31).
Holiday Inn Oceanfront is at 1601 N. Ocean Blvd., Surfside Beach. For additional info and reservations, call 238-5601 or 866-661-5139, or visit www.hionthebeach.com.