Two events in final day
▪ Guy Daniels Memorial Surfoff benefit, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Atlantic Ocean, at 13th Avenue South in Surfside Beach. Free to see. 655-1434 or www.surfoff.com.
▪ Craftsmen’s Classic Arts and Crafts Festival, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. at Myrtle Beach Convention Center, at Oak Street and 21st Avenue North. $8 ages 13 and older, $1 ages 6-12, and free ages 5 and younger. 336-282-5550 or www.craftshow.com.
‘Coconuts’ benefit to rock
In the “Save the Coconuts” benefit for Caring in Our Lifetime – which helps residents of Horry and Georgetown counties deal with medical expenses from battling breast cancer – see Liz Blackstone, Dormitory Effect, Drea, Jesica Leigh, Liquid Courage, and Lara Maraqua each perform, along with games, prizes, raffles and a silent auction. Details at 631-918-2641, and on the beneficiary at caringinourlifetime.com.
Details: 4 p.m. at Rockin’ Hard Saloon, 3140 U.S. 17 Business, Murrells Inlet. $5 donation at door.
Many outings for free
Free and mostly outside, weather permitting:
▪ “Surfside Beach Sunday Serenades” with acoustic artists taking turns for 45 minutes each, with Steve Cochran, Taylyn Reine, Bill Wright, and Brian Roessler, 2-5 p.m. in Surfside Beach’s Passive Park, by veterans memorial, at Surfside and Willow drives, by front of Horry County Memorial Library, Surfside Beach branch. Details at 450-7281.
▪ Hot Rod Promotions cruise-in, 5-8 p.m. at Cheesesteak U, 1315 U.S. 501 Business, Conway, next to Oliver’s Restaurant. 503-8245.
▪ Ying Yang Twins and Almost Kings, 5 p.m. at The Boathouse Waterway Bar & Grill, 201 Fantasy Harbor Blvd., along Intracoastal Waterway, just west of Myrtle Beach, off U.S. 501, next to Clarion Hotel. 903-2628 or www.boathousemb.com.
▪ Buddy Holly Tribute dinner and show with Mister Fifties, 5-8 p.m. inside The Lucky Lady, 4480 Mineola Drive, Little River. 997-2904 or 798-2639.
▪ The Embers featuring Craig Woolard, 6:30 p.m. in Holden Beach, N.C., in town’s Pavilion, at end of Jordan Boulevard. 910-253-2031 or bcparks.recdesk.com.
▪ Soul Purpose concert, 7-10 in Myrtle Beach’s Plyler Park, at Ocean Boulevard and Mr. Joe White Avenue. Free. 779-2662 or www.myrtlebeachdowntown.com.
Walk with ghost tours
Two local ghost and history walking tours are available between Myrtle Beach and Murrells Inlet, weather permitting and with enough patrons for each:
▪ Haunted Myrtle Beach Ghost Tours, 8 p.m. from Visitor’s Connection, 312 Ninth Ave. N., Myrtle Beach. $17 ages 12 and older, $10 ages 7-11, and free ages 6 and younger. 888-844-3999 or www.hauntedmyrtlebeach.com.
▪ “Miss Chris’ Inlet Walking Tour – Ghosts, Pirates and Legends,” 7:30 p.m. Wednesdays-Sundays, from Lazy Gator, 3986 U.S. Business 17, Murrells Inlet. $10 ages 9 and older, otherwise free. 655-4470.