Free concerts, movies
▪ Creampuffs & Bourbon duo, 1-5 p.m. at La Belle Amie Vineyard, 1120 St. Joseph Road, Little River, just west of North Myrtle Beach Middle School. 399-9463 or www.labelleamie.com.
▪ “Dumb & Dumber To,” starring Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones, at 3 p.m., for adults, at Myrtle Beach Base Recreation Center, 800 Gabreski Lane, near Farrow Parkway and The Market Common. Details at 918-2380.
▪ The Imitations, 6:30 p.m. at Middleton Park Soccer Field, on S.E. 46th Street in Oak Island. 910-253-2031 or www.brunswickcountync.gov
▪ “The Little Rascals” movie, 8:45 p.m. in Myrtle Beach’s Valor Memorial Garden, on Farrow Parkway, at The Market Common. 839-3500 or www.marketcommonmb.com.
▪ Doug McCormick, 9 p.m. at The Boathouse Waterway Bar and Grill, 201 Fantasy Harbor Blvd., just west of Myrtle Beach, off U.S. 501, next to Clarion Hotel. 903-2628 or boathousemb.com.
Events on South Strand
▪ Strand Cinema movies, at Strand Theater, 710 Front St., Georgetown, with “Hector and the Search for Happiness” at 2:30 p.m. and “Welcome to Me” 7 p.m., both from 2014 and replaying at 7 p.m. and 2:30 p.m., respectively, on Saturday. Each $5 for members, otherwise $7. 527-2924 or www.strandcinema.org.
▪ “Cool Summer Evenings,” at Brookgreen Gardens, on U.S. 17, between Murrells Inlet and Litchfield Beach, open 9:30 a.m.-9 p.m., including Mike Frost Band at 7 p.m. Admission lasts seven days: $15 ages 13-64, $13 ages 65 and older, and $7 ages 4-12, and free ages 3 and younger. 235-6000 or www.brookgreen.org.
Dance at rec center
Join a senior dances with Rosalie and Jack Drust, disc jockeys. Details at 570-881-0244, or email email@example.com.
Details | 6:30-10 p.m. at Myrtle Beach Base Recreation Center, 800 Gabreski Lane. $7.
Collins on Cabana stage
Bobby Collins, will perform nightly through Sunday, with Hank Denson and Cooter Douglas opening. Details at 449-4242 or comedycabana.com.
Details | 8 and 10:15 p.m. Friday-Saturday, and 8 p.m. Sunday, at Comedy Cabana, 9588 N. Kings Highway, just north of Myrtle Beach, for $23 or $25.
Backfire at wave pool
The “Live After Five” series includes entertainment every Friday night through Aug. 14, with extended hours until 9 p.m., on this evening with a concert by Backfire, by the wave pool. Details at 238-3787 or www.wild-water.com.
Details | 5-9 p.m. at Wild Water & Wheels, 910 U.S. Business S., Surfside Beach, for $9.95 plus tax; park opens 10 a.m. daily, with all-day rates available.
For a complete list of upcoming events, festivals and shows, visit MyrtleBeachOnline.com/kicks.