Various special events
▪ Myrtle Beach Elvis Festival conclusion, with an Elvis gospel show by various tribute artists, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. for free in Myrtle Beach’s Plyler Park, at North Ocean Boulevard and Mr. Joe White Avenue; and Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Myrtle Beach contest finals, 1-5 p.m. at Legends in Concert, at U.S. 17 Bypass and 29th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach. Ticket details at 888-406-5885 or www.myrtlebeachelvisfestival.com.
▪ Tea benefit for Safe Haven 4 Cats, 2-4 p.m. at Cooper House Event Center 6011 Dick Pond Road, Socastee. Reservations at 651-9505.
▪ “The Terminator,” from 1984, 2 p.m. (and 2 and 7 p.m. Wednesday) at Cinemark at Coastal Grand mall, off Seaboard Street in Myrtle Beach, for regular movie prices. 839-3225 or www.cinemark.com.
▪ “Circus of Strings” by Fred Michael, puppeteer from former “Mister Rogers Neighborhood,” 3 p.m. at Brunswick Little Theatre, 8068 River Road S.E., Southport, N.C. Donations welcome. 910-447-2586 or www.brunswicklittletheatre.com.
▪ Finale of “Elvis Has Left the Building,” 3 p.m. at Stage Left Theatre Company, 3064 DeVille St., Myrtle Beach, at The Market Common, next to Coastal Dance Centre. $18 general; $15 students and active-duty military and veterans. 232-0339 or www.stagelefttheatremb.com.
▪ Jack Hanna’s “Into the Wild Live,” with about 15 animals taking turns on stage, 4 p.m. at Calvin Gilmore Theater , on U.S. 17 Business, near northern junction of U.S. 17 Bypass in Myrtle Beach. $35, $43, $48.38 or $59.13. 913-4000 or www.thecarolinaopry.com.
▪ Eddie Miles’ “A Salute to Elvis & Country Legends,” 7 p.m. at Alabama Theatre, at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach. $22.95, $26.95 or $31.95. 272-1111 or www.alabama-theatre.com.
Free concerts on Sundays
Free, on this day with:
▪ “Surfside Beach Sunday Serenades” with acoustic artists taking turns for 45 minutes each, with Coman Sproles, John Billigen, Brian Roessler, and Sudie & Da’blooze, 2-5 p.m. in Surfside Beach’s Passive Park with veterans memorial, at Surfside and Willow drives, by front of Horry County Memorial Library, Surfside Beach branch. Details at 450-7281.
▪ Tantric, 5 p.m. at The Boathouse Waterway Bar & Grill, 201 Fantasy Harbor Blvd., along Intracoastal Waterway, just west of Myrtle Beach, off U.S. 501, next to Clarion Hotel. 903-2628 or www.boathousemb.com.
▪ Brickhouse, 6:30 p.m. in Holden Beach, N.C., in town’s Pavilion, at end of Jordan Boulevard. 910-253-2031 or www.brunswickcountync.gov.
For a complete list of upcoming events, festivals and shows, visit MyrtleBeachOnline.com/kicks.