Five good reasons why a voter in House District 106 should vote for Nelson Hardwick:
1. He is industrious, working hard to get legislation passed in the House of Representatives beneficial to his district and state. He has challenged government intrusion at the expense of business, sportsmen, free enterprise, education and the taxpayer.
2. He is well respected by his colleagues on both sides of the aisle and is a leader in the legislature as chairman of the Agriculture Committee
3. He votes his conscience and belief as to what is in the best interest of his constituents and not of the one-issue pressure groups or PAC lobbyists.
4. He knows his way around Columbia and is adept at cutting bureaucratic red tape. He is always ready to assist in resolving problems when asked, and his common sense leadership mantra is more concerned in solving the problems than in taking credit for doing it.
5. He is a staunch conservative, a tax cutter, pro-business activist, supports free enterprise and is against strangling monopolies.
The writer lives in Myrtle Beach.