Trick-or-treat at stores
Options abound for mall/retail trick-or-treating, all for free:
• 4:30-6:30 p.m. at Broadway at the Beach, in Myrtle Beach. 444-3200, 800-386-4662 or www.broadwayatthebeach.com.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News
• 5-7 p.m. at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach (272-8349 orwww.bflanding.com
) and Coastal Grand mall, in Myrtle Beach (839-9100 orwww.coastalgrand.com
• 5-8 p.m. at Bass Pro Shops, at Myrtle Square mall. 361-4800 or www.basspro.com.
• 6-7 p.m. at The Market Common. 839-3500 or www.marketcommonevents.com.
• 6-8 p.m. at Inlet Square, in Murrells Inlet. 651-6990 orwww.inletsquaremall.com
Party with mini-golf
A 12th annual Halloween Party will include mini-golf, hay rides, and a costume contest for ages infants-age 5 and ages 6-12. Details at 215-1038.
Details | 5:30-8:30 p.m. at Runaway Bay Miniature Golf, 1800 U.S. 17 Business S., Garden City Beach, for free.
Marsh Walk celebration
“Halloween on the Marsh Walk” will include trick-or-treating and children’s costume contest, 5-6 p.m., and for adults, a masquerade contest 7-10:30 p.m. Details at 651-2484 or marshwalk.com.
Details | 5-11 p.m. at Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk, on U.S. 17 Business; free admission.
Outdoor events on north end
Two free North Strand events are:
• “Howl-O-Scream,” 5-8 p.m. (rescheduled from Saturday) in North Myrtle Beach’s McLean Park, 93 Oak Drive. 280-5584 or parks.nmb.us.
• “Wild West Fall Festival,” 6-9 p.m. at PowerHouse Church, 950 S.C. 57 S., Little River, a half-mile from North Myrtle Beach Elementary School. A $5 entry fee applies to the chili cookoff. 222-4206 or www.powerhousenmb.com.
‘Movies on Main’
Theatre of the Republic’s “Movies on Main” classic film series continues with “The Exorcist” at 7 p.m. and “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” at midnight. Details at 488-0821 or www.theatreoftherepublic.com.
Details | At Main Street Theatre, 337 Main St., Conway, for $5 each.
For a complete list of upcoming events, festivals and shows visit MyrtleBeach