‘Past Meets Present’
See “Past Meets Present – Sculptural Works of Emily Wilson accompanied by Antique Prints” through June 16. Details at 979-0149, 800-435-2733 or www.cherylnewbygallery.com.
Details | 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesdays-Saturdays at Cheryl Newby Gallery, 11096 Ocean Highway, Pawleys Island, in The Shops at Oak Lea, for free.
Choose from mirror mazes
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sun News
Mirror mazes are multiple on the Grand Strand:
• Backstage Mirror Maze, open 10 a.m. at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach, in northwest corner, for $10.95, or $13.95 combo with “The Vault” Laser Maze; details at 712-1794 or www.backstagemirrormaze.com.
• Ripley’s Marvelous Mirror Maze, open 10 a.m. at 901-915 N. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, for $8.99 ages 3 and older; 448-2331 orwww.ripleys.com/myrtlebeach
• Lost Treasure Mirror Maze, open 1 p.m. at 223 Sea Mountain Highway (S.C. 9), North Myrtle Beach, in Cherry Grove section, just west of Ocean Boulevard, between Nixon and Spring streets, for $8; 663-5665 orwww.mirrormaze.us
Take a walk through Lowcountry history and learn about the “Swamp Fox,” Gen. Francis Marion. Details at 545-7020 or www.georgetowncountymuseum.com.
Details | Open 10 a.m. at Georgetown County Museum, 632 Prince St., Georgetown; $4 ages 18-64, $3 ages 65 and older, $2 ages 7-17.
Dancing lessons for all levels
Line dancing lessons are available through two programs on Thursdays, each for $3, at the Dick Johnson Civic Center, on Pine Drive in Surfside Beach, behind town hall:
• Beginners 10:30 a.m.; details at 651-4603.
• Intermediate, 1:30 p.m.; call 455-0442 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefit musical revue
The Carolina Master Chorale will have a benefit, the “Opera for Haters, Broadway for Lovers” musical revue, performed by Coastal Carolina University’s voice faculty. Details at 444-5774 or visit www.carolinamasterchorale.com.
Details | 6:30 p.m. at Dunes Club, 9000 N. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach for $40.
For a complete list of upcoming events, festivals and shows visit MyrtleBeach