‘Past Meets Present’
See “Past Meets Present – Sculptural Works of Emily Wilson accompanied by Antique Prints” through June 16. Details at 979-0149, 800-435-2733 or www.cherylnewbygallery.com.
Details | 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesdays-Saturdays at Cheryl Newby Gallery, 11096 Ocean Highway, Pawleys Island, in The Shops at Oak Lea, for free.
Choose from mirror mazes
Mirror mazes are multiple on the Grand Strand:
• Backstage Mirror Maze, open 10 a.m. at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach, in northwest corner, for $10.95, or $13.95 combo with “The Vault” Laser Maze; details at 712-1794 or www.backstagemirrormaze.com.
• Ripley’s Marvelous Mirror Maze, open 10 a.m. at 901-915 N. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, for $8.99 ages 3 and older; 448-2331 orwww.ripleys.com/myrtlebeach
• Lost Treasure Mirror Maze, open 1 p.m. at 223 Sea Mountain Highway (S.C. 9), North Myrtle Beach, in Cherry Grove section, just west of Ocean Boulevard, between Nixon and Spring streets, for $8; 663-5665 orwww.mirrormaze.us
Take a walk through Lowcountry history and learn about the “Swamp Fox,” Gen. Francis Marion. Details at 545-7020 or www.georgetowncountymuseum.com.
Details | Open 10 a.m. at Georgetown County Museum, 632 Prince St., Georgetown; $4 ages 18-64, $3 ages 65 and older, $2 ages 7-17.
Dancing lessons for all levels
Line dancing lessons are available through two programs on Thursdays, each for $3, at the Dick Johnson Civic Center, on Pine Drive in Surfside Beach, behind town hall:
• Beginners 10:30 a.m.; details at 651-4603.
• Intermediate, 1:30 p.m.; call 455-0442 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefit musical revue
The Carolina Master Chorale will have a benefit, the “Opera for Haters, Broadway for Lovers” musical revue, performed by Coastal Carolina University’s voice faculty. Details at 444-5774 or visit www.carolinamasterchorale.com.
Details | 6:30 p.m. at Dunes Club, 9000 N. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach for $40.
For a complete list of upcoming events, festivals and shows visit MyrtleBeach