Below is a list of items seized by Horry County police who executed a search warrant on the home of a 14-year-old Socastee High School student accused of shooting at a school resource officer Tuesday and carrying two pipe bombs in the school.
The warrant was executed at 8:40 p.m. Tuesday night at a home in the Myrtle Beach section of Horry County.
The list of items police identified in the warrant include:
* Brown wooden box
* Six empty federal 12-gauge shotgun shell boxes
* Five cigarette lighters
* Two plastic bags with .22 caliber casings
* One marble composition notebook with handwritten entries
* One Apple iPod (unknown serial number)
* Two exploded bomb pieces
* Gray metal lock box
* HP Pavilion computer tower
* One drinking flask
* 19 cut in half 12-gauge shotgun shells
* Shotgun shell wadding
* One latex Trojan condom
* Tin “Fossil” container
* Five exploded pipe bombs
* Two bottle caps
* Crossman carbon dioxide cartridges containing 14 cartridges
* Red Hershey’s cardboard gift box containing handwritten letters
* Brown cardboard box with miscellaneous bomb making pieces
* Empty box of Federal .38 caliber ammunition.