Latest News

Early morning blaze damaged Conway apartment

Conway authorities were called to a fire inside an apartment located at Huckabee Heights early Monday, said Conway Fire Rescue Chief Rick Baker.

Firefighters were called at 12:30 a.m. Monday to the housing complex located off Grainger Road for the fire, Baker said. The fire started in the kitchen and was caused by unattended cooking, Baker said.

The blazed damaged the unit and the residents are unable to stay there, Baker said. No one was hurt during the incident.

  Comments