1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. Official contest entry forms for the Living Here Contest appear on website MyrtleBeachOnline.com from September 21 through October 3, 2008 at 5 p.m. To enter, log on to MyrtleBeachOnline.com and click on the link for the Living Here contest on the home page. On the contest page, answer all the questions and submit your completed entry. Copies of Living Here magazine, which contains information to help play the contest, appeared in Sunday, September 21, 2008 editions of The Sun News. Additional copies of the magazine are available for free in the customer service lobby of the main office of The Sun News, located at 914 Frontage Road E. in Myrtle Beach, SC. Only one entry per person will be accepted for the duration of the contest. Entries can be submitted at any time during the contest period and remain eligible for the remaining contest period once received. All quiz questions must be answered in order for entry to be considered valid. Entry must include name, address, and phone number.
2. ELIGIBILITY: You must be 18 years of age or older and reside in the 50 United States. Contest is void where restricted or prohibited by law. Employees of The Sun News and MyrtleBeachOnline.com, and contest sponsors and their immediate family are ineligible to participate in this contest.
3. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: Four entries will be randomly selected from among those containing all correct answers to contest questions at the end of the contest period that starts September 21 and ends October 3, 2008. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by phone or email no later than Friday, October 10, 2008.
4. PRIZES: Four (4) total prizes will be awarded, one each to the four randomly selected winners. Prizes are $50 gas gift cards for each winner.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes on prizes and other unspecified expenses related to prizes. If an entrant selected as winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. Except where prohibited by law, a winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for The Sun News and MyrtleBeachOnline.com to use winners’ name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice and residential address for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with this contest and in all forms of media, without review, permission or further compensation. Winner and all entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor (The Sun News and MyrtleBeachOnline.com) from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys' fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (i) redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any contest-related activity or (ii) printing, distribution or production errors.