Country fest concludes
The Carolina Country Music Fest concludes with this schedule: Mikele Buck 1:30 p.m., Mo Pitney 2 p.m., Morgan’s Road 3 p.m., Marshall Tucker Band 3:30 p.m., Margaret Valentine 4:30 p.m., Kellie Pickler 5 p.m., Rainey Qualley 6 p.m., David Nail 6:30 p.m., Hunter Hayes 8 p.m., and Lady Antebellum 10 p.m. Ticket details at www.ccmf.com.
Details | On Myrtle Beach’s Ocean Boulevard, between Eighth and Ninth avenues North, at the site of the former Myrtle Beach Pavilion.
Free concerts on Sundays
Free, on this day with:
▪ “Surfside Beach Sunday Serenades” with acoustic artists taking turns for 45 minutes each, with P.J. Brunson, Rich Johnson, Wayne Mummert and Nancy Olive, 2-5 p.m. in Surfside Beach’s Passive Park with veterans memorial, at Surfside and Willow drives, by front of Horry County Memorial Library, Surfside Beach branch. Details at 450-7281.
▪ Big Something and Dangermuffin, 5 p.m. at The Boathouse Waterway Bar & Grill, 201 Fantasy Harbor Blvd., along Intracoastal Waterway, just west of Myrtle Beach, off U.S. 501, next to Clarion Hotel. 903-2628 or www.boathousemb.com.
▪ The Entertainers, 6:30 p.m. in Holden Beach, N.C., in town’s Pavilion, at end of Jordan Boulevard. 910-253-2031 or www.brunswickcountync.gov.
Other special events
▪ Finale of Art Festival, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. at Brookgreen Gardens, open until 5 p.m., on U.S. 17, between Murrells Inlet and Litchfield Beach, across from Huntington Beach State Park. Free with admission, which lasts seven days: $15 ages 13-64, $13 ages 65 and older, and $7 ages 4-12, and free ages 3 and younger.235-6000 or www.brookgreen.org.
▪ “Goldfinger,” starring Sean Connery, 2 p.m. (and 2 and 7 p.m. Wednesday) at Cinemark at Coastal Grand mall, off Seaboard Street in Myrtle Beach, for regular movie prices. 839-3225 or www.cinemark.com.
▪ Hot Rod Promotions cruise-in, 5-8 p.m. at The Burger Stop, 13088 Ocean Highway, Pawleys Island, next to Fish House. Free. 503-8245.
For a complete list of upcoming events, festivals and shows, visit MyrtleBeachOnline.com/kicks.