• Sal Marsicano Jr. | Marsicano finished one game in the Little River Classic with the last eleven strikes for 290-758.
• Maurice Webster | Webster rolled 11 strikes for a 280 game and 708 series with the Little River Classic.
Never miss a local story.
From the score sheets
| Dionisio began the summer in the Big Bucks Trios at Waccamaw with games of 236 and 224 for 652. … Alex Shand bowled only two games in the Big Bucks Trios due to having to leave early to bowl in a league roll-off at Surfside but he had games of 245 and 237. … Tommy Cochran came close to a 800 when he finished the Little River Classic with a 792 series.
• Ron Fortino | Fortino, of North Myrtle Beach, had his first hole-in-one at the Surf Club’s 142-yard sixth hole using a 7-iron.
• Patrick Tole | Tole scored a hole-in-one on the 115-yard, par-3 15th hole at Tradition Club on May 8 using a custom made sand wedge.
| Miller aced the 104-yard, par-3 seventh hole at The Reserve on May 11 using a 9-iron hybrid.
• Ken Nosek | Nosek eagled the 348-yard, par-4 ninth hole at Crow Creek using his driver and a 7-iron.
| Merz eagled the 445-yard, par-5 10th hole at Wachesaw East on May 5 using a driver, hybrid and putter.
| Doucette, of Murrells Inlet, made an eagle on the 348-yard, par-410th hole at Blackmoor Country Club on May 9 with a driver and a 7-wood.