• Tony Todd | Todd had the first 11 strikes in one game of the McDonalds Classic at North Myrtle Beach for a 298 game and finished with an 823 series.
Youth 600-700 Series
Never miss a local story.
• Andrew Diley | Diley bowled games of 279, 212 and 200 for a 691 series with the Surfside Great Whites.
• Tyler Haas | Haas had a 678 series that included the last 11 strikes for a 290 game for the Surfside Great Whites.
• Brandon Gaumond | Brandon rolled games of 231 and 222 towards a 632 series with the Youth League at Waccamaw.
• Madison Janack | Twelve-year-old Janack added another 600 to her resume when she had 229-621 for the Surfside Great Whites.
• Mike Dillehay | Dillehay put together 12 strikes in a row for a 300 game in the South Beach Classic at Surfside.
• Tom Marangelli | Marangelli bowled 12 strikes in a row for a 300 game in the doubles event on the first weekend of the City Tournament at Waccamaw then came back his next game and bowled an all spare game for a 703 series.
• Sal Marsicano Jr. | Marsicano began his second game in the singles event on the first weekend of the City Tournament at Waccamaw with the first eight strikes, then did better his last game with all 12 strikes for a 300-770 series.
• Jamie Holliday | Holliday rolled the first 11 strikes for a 299 game and 779 series with Marie’s Odd Couples at Waccamaw.
• Alex Shand | Shand had the first 11 strikes for a 299 game and 743 series in the Little River Classic.
• Anthony DeAngelo | DeAngelo rolled the first 11 strikes for a 298 game in the Heritage League at Surfside.
• Matt Mahon | Mahon bowled the first 11 strikes for a 297 game and 737 series for Marie’s Odd Couples at Waccamaw.
• Tyler Haas | Youth bowler Haas had the last 11 strikes for a 290 game and 678 series with the Surfside Great Whites.
• Mel Harrington | Harrington rolled a 10-strike 289 game for a 747 series with the Surfside Classic.
• Mickey Lincoln | Lincoln bowled a 10-strike 289 game for a 717 series in the Surfside Classic.
• The Myrtle Beach Super Sabres won four straight games to claim first place in the St. Patrick’s Day Border Clash flag football tournament in Leland, N.C., on Saturday.
Sam Bridgeman threw a touchdown pass to Montae Summerville and completed the three-point conversion to Colby Price in a 9-0 finals win over
the Cape Fear (N.C.) Rams. The Sabres defeated the Brunswick (N.C.) Spiders, Cape Fear Rams and Wilmington Rugby to reach the finals.
The Super Sabres high school girls won flag football (20-12), field hockey (4-2), and lacrosse (7-4) games over host Wilmington Rugby girls and dropped the rugby match, 15-10, to claim three of four competitions and the girls team championship.
| Wilson aced the 138-yard, par-3 sixth hole at Island Green on March 11 using his 7-iron.
| Blatz scored a hole-in-one on the 318 yard, par-5 sixth hole at Myrtle Beach National’s Southcreek Course on March 15 using a driver, 3-wood and a 9-iron.
| Swisher had an eagle 2 on the ninth hole of Island Green on March 15, shooting 1 over for the round.