Bowling• Saturday & Sunday | South Carolina Senior Match Game Tournament will be bowled in Charleston. Pick up entry form and rules at your center for closing dates.
• March 9 & 16 | The Team event for the City Championship Tournament will be bowled at Little River Lanes at 2PM. Entry forms available at centers. Entries close midnight, February 28.
• March 10 & 17 | The Double and Singles events for the City Championship Tournament will be bowled at Waccamaw Bowling Center at 2 PM. Entry forms available at centers. Entries close midnight, February 28.
• May 18 to June 9 | South Carolina State Tournament to be bowled in Florence on weekends only.
Golf• February 27 | Service Industry Day Tournament, River Oaks Plantation, 10 a.m. shotgun start, four-person captain’s choice format. Entry fee of $35 includes continental breakfast; beverages; giveaways of gas grill, golf rounds and more; lunch including steak, baked potato and salad; additional free round at River Oaks; $18 Service Industry Card for $18 rounds year-round except for March and April. Contact Cindy Taylor at 424-1615 or River Oaks at 236-2222.
• March 2 | 6th annual South Strand Lions Club Charity Tournament, Wachesaw Plantation East, 9 a.m. shotgun start, four-person captain’s choice format. Entry fee of $75 per person includes breakfast, catered lunch, gift bag, prizes and available raffle. Proceeds benefit Lions Club Community Charities and Assembly of God Food Bank. Contact Bob Bonadonna at 808-8274, Carl Blake at 650-0966 or Steve Barbour at 921-7365.
• March 23 | 3rd annual Beachcomber Shrine Unit Shootout, River Oaks Plantation, 10 a.m. shotgun start, four-person captain’s choice format. Entry fee of $50 per player includes food, refreshments, prize drawings, prizes for winning teams and contests, and additional free round of golf. Contact Greg Bullock at 446-5811, Rusty Watson at 685-5540 or Cameron Batton at 241-1791.
• Mondays | The Grand Strand Seniors Men’s Golf Association plays a tournament every Monday at a different golf course on the Grand Strand. Any amateur male golfer over 50 is eligible. Snowbirds welcomed! Visit www.gssmga.org.
TO SUBMIT SCORES• Please send your weekly scores and/or notes of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submissions is 3 p.m. Monday. Late submissions will be published the following week. Results appear in The Sun News each Thursday.
• Results must be submitted via e-mail to be included on our Scoreboard. No phone calls or faxes.
• Holes-in-one, eagles and shooting your age must be submitted by a representative from the course.