Recreation Calendar (Feb. 14)
02/13/2013 5:31 PM
02/13/2013 5:32 PM
• Sunday | The City Match Games will be bowled at Waccamaw at 1PM. Entries will be accepted up to 12:30PM on day of tournament. Tournament (which is scratch only) will have a Classic and Senior (over 50) division. Entry forms available at centers.
• Feb. 23 & 24 | South Carolina Senior Match Game Tournament will be bowled in Charleston. Pick up entry form and rules at your center for closing dates.
• March 9 & 16 | The Team event for the City Championship Tournament will be bowled at Little River Lanes at 2PM. Entry forms available at centers. Entries close midnight, February 28.
• March 10 & 17 | The Double and Singles events for the City Championship Tournament will be bowled at Waccamaw Bowling Center at 2 PM. Entry forms available at centers. Entries close midnight, February 28.
• May 18 to June 9 | South Carolina State Tournament to be bowled in Florence on weekends only.
• Mondays | The Grand Strand Seniors Men’s Golf Association plays a tournament every Monday at a different golf course on the Grand Strand. Any amateur male golfer over 50 is eligible. Snowbirds welcomed! Visit www.gssmga.org.
TO SUBMIT SCORES
• Please send your weekly scores and/or notes of interest to: email@example.com. Deadline for submissions is 3 p.m. Monday. Late submissions will be published the following week. Results appear in The Sun News each Thursday.
• Results must be submitted via e-mail to be included on our Scoreboard. No phone calls or faxes.
• Holes-in-one, eagles and shooting your age must be submitted by a representative from the course.
Join the Discussion
Myrtle Beach Sun News is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.