• Chick McDaniels | McDaniels was perfect with a 300 game in the South Beach Classic at Surfside.
• Hollie Wicker | Wicker rolled a 300 game for a 725 series with the Heritage League at Surfside.
Never miss a local story.
• Grant Ramberg | Ramberg rolled the first eleven strikes for a 299 game and 733 series in the Surfside Classic.
• Andrew Diley | Youth bowler Diley had another big game for the second week in a row when he bowled his second 11 in row game in the past year for a 298-683 set with the Youth Great Whites at Surfside.
• Phil Belisle | Belisle rolled a ten strike 289 game and 736 series with the Surfside Classic.
• Mike Dillehay | Dillehay had ten strikes for a 289 game for the South Beach Classic at Surfside.
• Mel Harrinton | Harrington rolled 21 strikes in two of his games in the South Beach Classic at Surfside for a 289 and 280 for a 747 series.
• Mark Janack | Janack came up a pin short of matching his 11 in row 290 bowled last month at Waccamaw when he rolled a ten strike 289 game in the South Beach Classic at Surfside.
• John Howsare | Howsare rolled a ten strike 288 game with McDonald’s Classic at North Myrtle Beach.
• Michael Hysner | Hysner bowled an eleven strike 280 game with the Surfside Classic.
• Chris McFee | McFee had an eleven strike 280 game in the McDonald’s Classic at North Myrtle Beach.
•From the score sheets
| Jamie Cook was 101 pins over his average when he rolled a 265 game with Conbraco at Waccamaw...Karen Brown led Whittemore Alumni at Waccamaw with a 652 series...John Lercari was 140 pins over average when he had a 692 series in the Keglers Cash Challenge at Waccamaw.
| DiGirolamo shot an eagle on the 380-yard par 5 fourth hole at Meadowlands Golf Course. He used a driver, a 7-wood, and a chipper.
| Adkins aced the 152-yard, par-3 fourth hole at Heather Glen on Feb. 5 using a 7-iron.
| Hall, of Conway, had a hole-in-one on the 115-yard, par-3 eighth hole at Wild Wing on Feb. 3 using a pitching wedge.
| Stoecker shot a hole-in-one on the 96-yard, par-3 11th hole at Myrtlewood on Feb. 3 using a 34 degree hybrid.
| Buono, on his birthday, aced the 120-yard, par-3 third hole at Wedgefield Plantation on Feb. 7 using a nine iron. It was Buono’s third career ace and his second at Wedgefield.
| Grace shot his age of 73 at Possum Trot on Feb. 2.
| Swisher, 79, beat his age by two strokes with a 77 at Island Green Country Club on Feb. 5.