• Jimmy Attaway | Attaway bowled the last eleven strikes for a 290 game with the South Beach Classic at Surfside Beach.
• Ken Shealy | Shealy added another eleven in row 290 game to his resume in the Surfside Classic.
• Eric Grainger | Grainger rolled a ten strike 288 game with McDonald’s Classic at North Myrtle Beach.
• Pat Fields | Fields had an eleven strike 280 game with the Monday Madness at Little River.
• Hollie Wicker | Wicker bowled an eleven strike 280 game for the Heritage League at Surfside Beach.
Youth 600-700 games
• Patrick Christenson | Christenson rolled games of 234 and 213 towards a 626 series with the Surfside Great Whites.
• Andrew Diley | Diley bowled a 618 series with high game of 222 in the Surfside Great Whites.
• From the score sheets | Senior bowler Dave Davis rolled games of 255, 226 and 222 for a 703 series with McDonald’s Classic at North Myrtle Beach. … Ginny Duncan bowled games of 246, 233 and 196 for a 675 series with the Cimerron Rollers at Surfside Beach. … Mike Albert continues to bowl well in the Little River Scratch League when he had games of 279, 268, 258 and 215 for a 4 game total of 1020.
| Smith scored an eagle on the par-5 15th hole at Barefoot Landing Norman Course on Jan. 17 using a driver, 3-wood and putter.
• Bob Miller | Miller, of Sea Trail, shot a hole-in-one on the 126-yard par-3 12th hole of the Byrd courseon Januray 17. He used a 7 iron.
• Shirley Link | Link aced the 123-yard, par-3 11th hole at Whispering Pines on Jan. 21 using a 4-hybrid club.