800 Series• Mike Albert | Albert is still on a roll with another 300 game and 814 series with the Little River Scratch League.
Youth 600-700 Series• Austin Smothers | Smothers rolled games of 258, 245 and 216 for a 719 series with the Surfside Great Whites.
• Patrick Christenson | Christenson had a 611 series with high game of 256 in the Surfside Great Whites.
280-299 Games• Brandon Deem | Deem had the last eleven strikes in one game of the Golf & Yacht at Surfside Beach for a 290-721 set.
• Mark Janack | Janack began the new year with an eleven strikes in a row 290 game in the Palmetto Classic at Waccamaw.
• Joe Flores | Flores started off the new year in the Palmetto Classic at Waccamaw with the first ten strikes for a 288 game than, after having to switch lanes, finished the night with an eleven strike 278 game for a 749 series.
Noteworthy• From the score sheets | Courtney Fuller was the highest bowler for the Youth Explosion at Little River with a 220 game and 513 series...Several ladies bowled well in the Surfside Classic where Stephanie Feagin had 269-663, Michelle Kochanski 267-659 and Karen Brown 630... Mark Durant, with a 188 average, rolled a 704 series with the Keglers Cash Challenge at Waccamaw.
Hole-in-Ones• Skip O’Leary | O’Leary aced the 160-yard, par-3 second hole of the Sea Trail’s Jones Course with a 5-hybrid.
• J.C. Peloquin | Peloquin recorded his first hole in one on the 163-yard, par-3 13th hole of the Leopard’s Chase Golf Club with a 5-iron.
• Vinny Vecchio | Vecchio aced the 135-yard, par-3, fourth hole at Wachesaw East using a 7-iron.
• Jim Green | Green had a hole in one on the 127-yard, par-3, second hole of Island Green with a 6-iron.