• Mike Albert | Albert began the 4-game Little River Scratch League with games of 289, 300 and 195 for a 784 three game series than proceded to roll a 299 fourth game for a 1083 four game total which may be an association record for four games. Had he switched the last two games his three game total of 888 would also have been an association record since three games series are only counted on the first three games of a four game set.
• Jeffrey Evans | Evans began the new year with a 300 game in a make-up match for the Little River Classic.
Never miss a local story.
Womens 700 Series
• Karen Brown | Brown rolled a 716 series with high game of 247 with the Wednesday Fun League at Waccamaw.
• From the scoresheets | Karen Brown only bowled two games in Whittemore Alumni at Waccamaw but proceded to bowl 235 and 217.
• Sam Weiss | Weiss shot an eagle at Cypress on the 322-yard par 4 using a 3 wood, wedge, and a putter.
• Frank Pombo | Pombo eagled the 400-yard par 4 fifth hole at Tidewater on January 8. He used a driver and holed out from 135 yards with a seven iron.