Recreation Highlights (Dec. 27)
12/26/2012 5:26 PM
12/26/2012 5:28 PM
800 Series• Tony Pryor | Pryor bowled his first ever 300 game along with his first 800 when he had 300-805 in the Surfside Classic
Youth 600-700 series• Austin Smothers | Smothers rolled games of 268, 256 and 235 for a 759 series with the Surfside Great Whites.
• Joshua Manz | Manz led the High School League at Waccamaw for the third straight week with a big 277 game and 661 series then moved to Surfside Beach where he had a 258-709 set for the Great Whites.
• Andrew Diley | Diley bowled a 654 series with high game of 246 in the Surfside Great Whites.
• Tyler Haas | Haas also rolled a 246-654 set with the Surfside Great Whites.
300 Games• John Perritt | Perritt was perfect in the South Beach Classic at Surfside Beach with a 300 game and high series of 754.
280-299 Games• Mel Harrington | Harrington had the first eleven strikes for a 299 game and 726 series in the Surfside Classic.
• Alex Shand | Shand added another 299 game to his resume with a 713 series for the Surfside Classic.
• Buddy Mew | Mew bowled his highest game ever with a 298 in the South Beach Classic at Surfside Beach.
• Pauline White | White shot a hole-in-one on the 108-yard seventh hole on December 3, at Carolina Shores Golf & Country Club.• Steve Jones | Jones had a hole-in-one on the 139-yard, par-3 11th hole at Meadowlands on Dec. 20 using a 7-iron.
Join the Discussion
Myrtle Beach Sun News is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.