Recreation Highlights (Dec. 13)
12/12/2012 5:00 PM
12/12/2012 5:01 PM
• Ken Shealy | Shealy added another 300 game to his resume for a 731 series in McDonald’s Classic at North Myrtle Beach.
• Tony Todd | Todd also added another 300 game to his resume with a 770 series in McDonald’s Classic at North Myrtle Beach.
• Rambis Evans | Evans began one game in McDonald’s Classic at North Myrtle Beach with the first eleven strikes before leaving a single pin for a 299 game.
• Matt Piasecki | Piasecki had the last eleven strikes for a 290 game and 762 series in the Surfside Classic.
• Tony Todd | Todd finished one game in the South Beach Classic at Surfside Beach with the last eleven strikes for 290-747.
• Patrick Martin | Martin rolled ten strikes for a 288 game and 703 series with the Fun Bunch League at Surfside Beach.
• Tony Pryor | Pryor bowled a ten strike 288 game with the Surfside Classic.
• Mark Kriebel | Kriebel had a ten strike 285 game in the Surfside Classic.
• Jack Vilaca | Vilaca rolled an eleven strike 280 game for a 728 series in the Little River Classic.
Youth 600-700 Series
• Kyle Burkhart | Burkhart had games of 242 and 226 towards a 659 series in the Surfside Great Whites.
• Andrew Diley | Diley rolled a 653 series with high game of 238 with the Surfside Great Whites
• Joshua Manz | Manz had a 639 series with high game of 229 in the High School League at Waccamaw.
• Patrick Christenson | Christenson rolled a 613 series with high game of 231 with the High School League at Waccamaw.
• Austin Smothers | Smothers bowled a 226-610 set for the Surfside Great Whites.
• Madison Janack | 12 year old Janack also bowls well at Surfide Beach where she had a 215-608 set with The Surfside Great Whites.
Noteworthy• From the scoresheets | Senior bowler Dave Davis bowled a 279-726 set on thursday afternoon in the Senior Friends League at North Myrtle Beach then came back on friday with a 259-665 set in the Senior Duos League. … Michelle Kochanski continues to bowl well with a 246-675 set in the Surfside Classic. … Chase Cooper rolled a 212 game for a nice 568 series with the Surfside Youth Sand Dollars.
Eagles• George Bealand | Bealand scored an eagle on the 525 yard, par-5 eighth hole at Arrowhead Cypress course on Dec. 6.
Holes-in-one• Lee Swats | Swats shot a hole-in-one on the 148-yard, par-3 third hole at Arrowhead Cypress course on Dec. 6.
• Curt Miel | Miel scored a hole-in-one on the 148-yard, par-3 17th hole on Dec. 3 at Blackmoor using a 7-iron.
Join the Discussion
Myrtle Beach Sun News is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.