Recreation Highlights (Dec. 6)
12/05/2012 5:13 PM
12/05/2012 5:14 PM
• Tom Schwind | Schwind rolled games of 279, 268 and 258 for 805 with Arch’s Classic for his third 800 series in November at Surfside Beach.
• Michelle Kochanski | Kochanski had another good series with games of 277 and 236 towards a 707 series in the Surfside Classic.
300 Games• Steve Reed | Reed added another 300 game to his resume for a 741 series in the Surfside Classic.
• Tom Schwind | Schwind added another 299 game to his long list of honor scores but didn’t quite make it for another 800 when he had 794 in the South Beach Classic at Surfside Beach.
• Tommy Moree | Moree began one game in the Golf & Yacht League at Surfside Beach with the first eleven strikes for 298.
• Tommy Smothers | Smothers had the first eleven strikes for a 297 game with the South Beach Classic at Surfside Beach.
• Mickey Lincoln | Lincoln bowled the last eleven strikes for a 290 game and 719 series in the South Beach Classic at Surfside Beach.
• Anthony Todd | Todd rolled a ten strike 289 game for a 761 series in the Surfside Classic
• From the scoresheets | The Marsicano brothers, Jimmy and Sal Jr, each bowled 279 games in the South Beach Classic at Surfside Beach.
Eagles• Dave Streeter | Streeter scored an eagle on the par-4, 7th hole at Founder’s Club on Nov. 28.
• Jim Marsh | Marsh eagled the par-5, 452 yard 4th hole at Meadowlands on Nov. 29 using a driver, 5-iron and putter.
• Bud Lincoln | Lincoln eagled the 311-yard, par-4 eighth hole at Panthers Run on Nov. 19 using a driver and 8-iron.
Join the Discussion
Myrtle Beach Sun News is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.