Ladies 700 series• Michelle Kochanski | Kochanski rolled games of 247, 237 and 223 for a 707 series with the Surfside Classic.
Youth 600-700 series• Austin Smothers | Smothers rolled a 617 series with high game of 223 with the Surfside Great Whites.
• Patrick Christenson | Christenson had a 243 game and 616 series in the Surfside Great Whites.
280-299 Games• Grant Ramberg | Ramberg rolled the first eleven strikes for a 298 game and weeks high series of 772 with the Surfside Classic.
• Hollie Wicker | Wicker bowled the last eleven strikes for a 290 game and 761 series for the Heritage League at Surfside Beach.
• Richard LaRiviere | LaRiviere had ten strikes for a 284 game in the South Beach Classic at Surfside Beach.
• Sean Harrelson | Harrelson bowled an eleven strike 280 game for a 705 series with the Surfside Classic.
Eagles• John Cain | John Cain eagled the 445-yard par-5 at Wachesaw East, using a driver, a 5 rescue club, and a putter from 18 ft.
• Ralph Ferrara | Ralph Ferrara shot an eagle on the 402-yard par-5,17th hole. He used a 5 wood, a 5 iron, and a wedge.
• Bill Reichling | Reichling of Georgetown shot an Eagle 3 on the ninth hole at The International Club on October 25. He used a driver, 4 iron and a 6 iron from 150 yards.
• Don Studds | On October 26 at Possum Trot, Don Studds eagled the 425-yard, par-5 18th hole, using a driver, 7 wood and putter.