After observing the Republican party so far this year, our majority party in the U.S. House and Senate, one can only conclude that these are their Top Ten priorities (in order of importance):
2) Tribalism: Support the Republican Party – right or wrong
3) Support the needs of the rich
Never miss a local story.
4) Never challenge President Trump - right or wrong
5) Line up to vote for legislation – good or bad
6) Do not collaborate with anyone, especially a Democrat
7) Look out for No. 1, me and my benefits
8) Support the principles of our democracy
9) Support the needs of our country
10) Support the needs of the people of the United States
The last three items on the list should be their top priorities. Sadly, their actions and behavior continue to support an unwillingness to make them their top priorities.
Gary Hall, North Myrtle Beach