Ok. Just calm down and think for a second.
1. Child molestation is already a crime, no matter who does it or where it happens.
2. Unless there's a lock on the door, there's generally no barrier to a man following a girl into a ladies' room, whether he's wearing a dress or not. In most places no one is really paying attention who goes where.
3. If you're worried about your daughter in a public restroom, accompany her in there or stand guard at the door. It's called parenting.
Never miss a local story.
4. A transgender student is the one most likely to be harmed in a school locker room. It's always the “different” kid that gets harrassed, beat up, or shamed.
5. Please take a little time to learn the difference between transvestite and transgender before you start screaming in public meetings.
Don Baker, Myrtle Beach