An Horry County grand jury returned indictments against several area residents on charges that ranged from armed robbery, attempted murder and weapons charges, according to indictments released earlier this week.
Those indicted were:
• Shirley Laticia Barnes, 21, of Myrtle Beach, and Tavon Marquel Livingston, 21, of Longs, each indicted on attempted murder and unlawful carrying of a pistol from an incident on May 4 in North Myrtle Beach. Barnes was released $35,000 bail, while Livingston was released on $75,000 bail.
Never miss a local story.
• Horace Jamarr Bellamy, 30, of Longs, two counts of attempted murder in a May 5 incident involving two men in Horry County. Bellamy remains jailed on $40,000 bond at J. Reuben Long Detention Center, according to jail records.
• Derrick Ternell Bessent, 34, of Little River, attempted murder from a May 21 incident involving a man in Horry County. Bessent remains jailed without bond.
• Xzavi Ravon Davis of Spartanburg, and Dexter Wardell Lovett, 26, of Campobello, were each indicted on armed robbery and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime from an incident on June 2 in Myrtle Beach involving a man. Davis and Lovett were each released on $10,000 bail, according to court records.
• David Mark Dixon, 32, of Loris attempted murder, pointing and presenting a firearm and kidnapping in the June 20 incident involving a man in Horry County. Dixon remains jailed without bond.
• Rashem Lopez Grant, 21, of Loris, armed robbery and six counts of kidnapping from an incident on April 11 in Loris. Grant remains jailed without bond.
• Christopher Martin, 28, of Myrtle Beach, attempted murder and armed robbery in an April 22 incident in Horry County. Martin remains jailed on $40,000 bail.
• Dale Franklin McEachern Jr., 38, of Myrtle Beach, armed robber, attempted armed robbery and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime from a May 31 incident in Myrtle Beach. McEachern remains jailed on $40,000 bond.