Fourth man arrested, charged with attempted murder in Myrtle Beach club shooting

05/14/2014 8:58 AM

05/14/2014 8:59 AM

A fourth man was arrested Tuesday in connection with an Oct. 20 shooting at a Myrtle Beach club that left a woman hurt, according to authorities.

Shaw Quay Tisdale, 22, was booked into the Myrtle Beach Jail on charges of attempted murder and disorderly conduct with lewd, obscene or profane language, according to jail records. Bond was not set on the attempted murder charge, but was set at $262 on the conduct charge.

In November, Nicholas Terrell Gregory, 21, of Conway was arrested, while in October, Kenneth Earl Jackson, 24, of Myrtle Beach and Robert Cameron Perry, 21, of Conway were each charged with attempted murder when they were arrested.

Myrtle Beach police charged the men in connection with the Oct. 20 shooting at Club 503.

According to a Myrtle Beach police incident report, officers were called to the club, located at 503 Eighth Ave. N., at about 5:45 a.m. Oct. 20 in response to a report of shots being fired. When they arrived the learned a 25-year-old woman was shot in the leg and taken to a nearby hospital for treatment, according to the report.

A witness told police that two men argued and when a club employee asked one of the men to leave, that man got upset and threatened to shoot up the club, according to the report. Soon after, a witness told police that a dark-colored sport utility vehicle drove by the club and about six gunshots were fired at the club from the rear passenger seat.

Editor's Choice Videos

Join the Discussion

Myrtle Beach Sun News is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Terms of Service