The second season of “Trailer Park: Welcome to Myrtle Manor” was filmed last summer and fall in Myrtle Beach and along the Grand Strand. Season two premiers Thursday at 10 p.m. on TLC.
Here’s a look at this season’s new and returning cast members.
Returning cast members:• Becky Robertson, manager of Myrtle Manor Mobile Home Park and the daughter of Cecil, loves working with her family and she’s not afraid of evicting people when they don’t pay their rent. Her motto is “no pay, no stay.”
• Jeana Futrell Becky’s aunt (and Cecil’s niece) serves as the narrator on the show. She is single with three children and is an avid motorcycle rider.
• Cecil Patrick, Becky's father and owner of Myrtle Manor is supposed to be retired, but he loves to work. He enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife Barbara, and his wonderful family. Cecil came very close to selling the trailer park but at the 11th hour decided he wanted to keep it in the family.
• Jared Stetson recently married Chelsey and the two live in a trailer together. Jared is an easy going, old school gent who plays rock-n-roll and loves motorcycles
• Chelsey Keller and her brand new husband, Jared, moved into their own trailer. Since getting married, Chelsey has left her job as a Weiner Girl and has found work at the Ripley’s Aquarium as a mermaid.
• Amanda Adams, is a country girl with a wild free spirit, an animal lover and an amazing cook. She was a Weiner Girl and shared a trailer with Chelsey. The Weiner Girl business is no more and Chelsey moved into a trailer with her husband, Jared, but Amanda and Chelsey have still remained very close friends.
• Gina Shelley, co-owner of Tangulls (Myrtle Manor hair salon) is proud to be a true Myrtle Beach native. She has 2 daughters, a granddaughter, and she loves helping people when they have bad hair days.
• Roy Bullard, co-owner of Tangulls (Myrtle Manor hair salon) is an award-winning hair designer and makeup artist. He is also at times a pageant coach and judge. The most important thing in his life is his family, and Braxton, his Chihuahua.
• Anne Johnson is a proud southern woman and has two sons, one of which, Taylor J. Burt, moved out of Myrtle Manor. She is a former teacher, the majority of her career being done here in Myrtle Beach. Anne loves gardening and, of course, a good laugh.
• Marvin Gerald is the chief security officer at Myrtle Manor. He is also an "S" scale bus and truck collector, loves listening to music, as well as making cologne/perfume aromatic fragrances. He also has a boogie board collection.
• Roger “Bandit” Kelly moved out of Myrtle Manor last year. Since then, he was able to come into some money. He purchased a houseboat and has been living on it. Bandit is a song and jingle writer, and a freelancer in all trades. He is still single and still looking for that woman to fall in love with.
• “Miss Peggy Beaulieu” is the eyes and ears of Myrtle Manor. Peggy may be the oldest of our gang, but can keep up with the youngest ones. She is not afraid to tell you what she is really thinking.
New cast members:• Brock loves music and fitness and is the second oldest of five boys.
• Kim is a single mother with one son. She loves to drink, party, shop for wigs and spend time hanging out at Tangulls gossiping with Gina and Roy.
• Roxanne, or Roxie, was born in Hartsville, S.C., but moved to Myrtle Beach when she was very young. Becky is her longtime rival. They instantly hated each other when they met riding the school bus together as kids. Roxie is a single mother with two children. She prides herself on running a trailer park where people can be themselves.
Biographical information for cast members Stephania and Brittney were not available.